As much as I hate to let my blog go, it's time for me to move on from it.
In May of last year, I took a week and a half vacation to Los Angeles with 4 of my close friends that I met via twitter because of Twilight/Rob/Kristen. In that week I didn't bring my laptop, just my phone, and told myself that I would just catch up on posts when I flew home. I caught up that entire week in one night and then never posted anything again after that except a few icon posts here and there.
I even forgot my password to my account on here. (Sorry to the 2349823942 messages I had in my inbox on here - I'm alive and well :)
This has nothing to do with the fact that Rob and Kristen are no longer together. I still love them either way. Their relationship was not why I was a fan. I started this blog when I was 16 years old and now I'm almost 22. There's a huge difference with how much time you have on your hands when you're 16 fresh out of school, and 22 with trying to juggle a job, social life, and family. I just don't have time to run a blog anymore. I dont have time to try to keep up on news with two people's lives when I can't even keep up with my own life. I want to be able to work and go out and travel without worrying about "I wonder how much I have to catch up on tonight". I don't want to be up at insane hours in the morning posting things or staying up for events on the other side of the world to keep up with posts and things.. It's just not healthy.
It's been an amazing and wild six years running this blog (and twitter which is now @WeAreTheFoxes_ ) and meeting amazing people, creating memories that I'll never forget
- Operation Hide Us Weekly that gained media attention and was a hilarious few weeks for all of us in such a rough time)
- Helping Universal Studios with releasing Snow White and The Huntsman news/promo (And getting some wicked SWATH swag mailed for me as a thank you)
- Cannes 2012 (I called in sick for work from a previous job for that and it was worth that entire few days)
- Pissing off the website HollywoodLife and getting blocked and redflagged by them for tricking them and exposing where they get their "Sources" [My name is redflagged with UsWeekly as well. Bonus!]
- And my most favorite thing out of all this: Meeting life long friends from all overt the world.
I'm still on twitter (@WeAreTheFoxes_) and I'm still a fan of Rob and Kristen. But this part of my life has to come to an end. I wish I had the time for it and the passion that I use to have to run this blog, but I dont anymore.
I'll always keep the livejournal up as a reflection from the past 8 years. As long as livejournal exists, so will this blog as kind of an archive.
Thank you for the many page hits, endless RT's on blog post tweets, all the support, all the early hour mornings of fangirling.
Thank you for the memories
Goodbye ♥Los Angeles, May 2014 with a few of my best friends I met on Twitter in 2009. We're all from different countries so this is just proof that you can someday meet your online best friends :)